Monday, September 24, 2007
Los Angeles the place to be...
My life in La started in April 2,I went to a english school " ELS ". I met a lot of people ther all of them from different countries...Chinese,Japonese,Brasilian,Arabia.I did well in this school my gpa was very good,My teachers were great too,they make you feel like you are in your home just like susan.Know i'm studying in Santa Monica College that is a great school since I started to study ther i have great expectations also great friends with a good behavior,some of them crazy but cool.We already know that LA is the palce to be so try to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have correct this one too:
My life in LA started in April 2, I went in an English Program, the ESL program. I met lot of people there, all from different countries...China, Japan, Brasil, Saudi Arabia. I did well in this class, my grade was very good. My teachers were great too. They make you feel in confidence, Susan did it well. I'm studying in Santa Monica College, this is a great school. Since I started to study there I had great expectations also great friends with good behavior. Some of them are crazy but cool. We all know that LA is a great place to live so try to enjoy it.
Post a Comment